“Preventing the global epidemic: chronic lifestyle diseases”
GPH2021 accepts the following types of submissions:
Global Public Health 2021 is a global forum where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students, practitioners, NGO people come together to strengthen efforts to improve the quality of public health delivery and to share the latest research to promote best practices.
- Abstracts, Research Papers, Student Papers, Case Studies, Review article
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to initiate discussion.
- NGO projects ongoing or completed, case studies on success stories
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research
- Video or any digital contents related to the conference themes
Proposals are accepted as long as speaker time is available or by 15 August, 2021 at latest. All submissions will be reviewed and acceptance or rejections is based on many factors. Notification on acceptance will be forwarded within 5 days after the submissions.
Special Session : "COVID-19 & GLOBAL PANDEMICS"
- Emerging infectious diseases (EIDs)
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Sexual and reproductive health practices
- Climate Change Issues & global public health
- Global Immigration & public health Challenges & issues
- Health Informatics, Data Science, MedTech industry
- Occupational Safety & Environment
- Education & community based health practices
- Aging issues and Long-term care
- Women’s health issues and challenges
- Social determinants of health
You all are welcome to GPH2021!
Ying Zhang MD, PhD
Sydney School of Public Health
Academic Chair - Global Public Health 2021