Papers accepted for the GPH2019 after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2659-2487 ) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Further, papers that have been presented at the GPH2019 conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. You will need to submit your revised paper directly to the journal using the prescribed submission method.
1) The Bulletin of the World Health Organization ( https://www.who.int/bulletin/en/)
2) Global Health: Science and Practice ( http://www.ghspjournal.org/)
3) The Journal of Public Health Research (https://www.jphres.org
The Bulletin is an international journal of public health with a special focus on developing countries. Since it was first published in 1948, it has become one of the world’s leading public health journals.
2014 impact factor: 5.089
Ranked 10th out of 158 journals in the field of Public, Occupational and Environmental health.
GHSP is currently indexed in PubMed, PubMed Central, POPLINE, EBSCO, the Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index, and the USAID Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC).
The Journal includes articles on all global health topics, including but not limited to:
• Addiction and Harm Reduction
• Child Health
• Communicable and Emerging Communicable Diseases
• Disaster Preparedness and Response
• Environmental Health
• Family Planning/Reproductive Health
• Maternal Health
• Neglected Tropical Diseases
• Non communicable Diseases and Injuries
• Water and Sanitation
The Journal of Public Health Research (JPHR) is an online Open Access, peer-reviewed journal in the field of public health science. The aim of the journal is to stimulate debate and dissemination of knowledge in the public health field in order to improve efficacy, effectiveness and efficiency of public health interventions to improve health outcomes of populations. This aim can only be achieved by adopting a global and multidisciplinary approach.
Editor-in-Chief, Umberto Gelatti, Italy